Job Location: Bucharest
We are looking for a QA Engineer to participate in a dynamic and innovative environment with a strong record of accomplishments.
- Ensure that all application development deliverables within the Arggo BPM platform are quality assured:
- Create test plan and design test cases.
- Create and execute [manual or automated] sanity and functional/non-functional tests [performance, security, different access means/ channels].
- Update and maintain the integration [regression] test plan as defined and /or updated during testing new test cases identified.
- Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs.
- Provide feedback and propose improvements for user experience designs.
- Analyze the business process specification and take an active role in optimizing it.
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation.
- Work collaboratively with the Development and Consultants teams.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure team to ensure the right environments for development and testing are set up and maintained.
- Provide support for production and UAT incidents.
- University degree in computer science or related field.
- Self-motivated and good communicator.
- English language, at least medium level.
- Full-time availability.
- General programming knowledge [OOP]
- MS SQL database - Data Modelling Language
- Business process design
- Frontend web development [medium level]:
- Html [medium]
- CSS [Bootstrap is a plus]
- Responsive UI
- .Net C#
- Web services
- XML, Json formats
- Analytical and logical approach
- Responsible and accountable for his/her actions
- Organized and has good inter-personal skills
- Quality and results oriented
Opportunities and Benefits:
- Work on complex projects and acquire experience in working with Opensource Web technologies and Microsoft technologies
- Ability to develop a career in an eclectic, dynamic and experienced team
- Meaningful opportunities for career development
- Employee training development
- Project-based travel opportunities worldwide if the role requires
- Top office facilities and easily accessible premium locations
- Flexible working hours & hybrid work environment
- Employee Referral Program
- A flexible Benefit Online program
- Premium Healthcare Insurance
- Monthly fun activities