We are looking for a QA Engineer to participate in a dynamic and innovative environment with a strong record of accomplishments.
• Ensure that all application development deliverables within the Arggo BPM platform are quality assured:
- Create test plan and design test cases.
- Create and execute [manual or automated] sanity and functional/non-functional tests [performance, security, different access means/ channels].
- Update and maintain the integration [regression] test plan as defined and /or updated during testing new test cases identified.
- Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs.
• Provide feedback and propose improvements for user experience designs.
• Analyze the business process specification and take an active role in optimizing it.
• Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation.
• Work collaboratively with the Development and Consultants teams.
• Work closely with the Infrastructure team to ensure the right environments for development and testing are set up and maintained.
• Provide support for production and UAT incidents.
• University degree in computer science or related field.
• Self-motivated and good communicator.
• English language, at least medium level.
• Full-time availability.
• General programming knowledge [OOP]
• MS SQL database - Data Modelling Language
• Business process design
• Frontend web development [medium level]:
• Html [medium]
• CSS [Bootstrap is a plus]
• Responsive UI
• .Net C#
• Web services
• XML, Json formats
• Analytical and logical approach
• Responsible and accountable for his/her actions
• Organized and has good inter-personal skills
• Quality and results oriented
• Work on complex projects and acquiring experience in working with Opensource Web technologies and Microsoft technologies.
• Ability to develop a career in a young, dynamic and experienced team.
Note: Note: Fields marked with an asterisk ( * ) are mandatory.