Job Location: Bucharest
We are looking for a Junior AX Consultant with experience working with ERP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX, to participate in a dynamic and innovative environment with a strong record of accomplishments.
• Identify and document the business requirements.
• Prepare deliverables included in the project plan.
• Organize and conduct interviews and workshops.
• Training key users and end users.
• Provides testing customer-specific developments.
• Perform system configuration operating according to customer flow.
• Draw up operating procedures.
• Performs conversion and data migration.
• Work collaboratively with the Consulting and Development teams.
• Work closely with the Infrastructure team to ensure the right environments for development and testing are set up and maintained.
• University degree in computer science, economics or related field.
• 2+ years’ functional experience working with ERP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Full-time availability.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
• Self-motivated and an excellent communicator.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Analytical and logical approach.
• Responsible and accountable for his/her actions.
• Organized and has good inter-personal skills.
• Quality and results oriented.
• Team player.
• Work on complex projects and acquiring experience in working with Microsoft technologies.
• Ability to develop a career in a young, dynamic and experienced team.