We are looking for a .Net, SQL and Business Intelligence Developer to participate in a dynamic and innovative environment with a strong record of accomplishments
• Develop applications solutions within Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server and Jet Data Manager Server environment.
• Analyzes the business process specification and takes an active role in optimizing it
• Undertake the design, coding, testing and release of the code.
• Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation.
• Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured.
• Work collaboratively with the Development and Consultants teams.
• Work closely with the Infrastructure team to ensure the right environments for development and testing are set up and maintained
• University degree in computer science or related field.
• Self-motivated and good communicator
• English language, at least medium level
• Full-time availability
• General programming knowledge [OOP]
• Microsoft SQL Server [T-SQL, Data Modeling]
• Visual Studio
• .Net C#
• Web services
• BI implementation experience [using SQL Server or Jet Reports]
• Analytical and logical approach
• Responsible and accountable for his/her actions
• Organized and has good inter-personal skills
• Quality and results oriented
• Work on complex projects and acquiring experience in working with Microsoft technologies
• Ability to develop a career in a young, dynamic and experienced team
• Certifications for Microsoft SQL Server, Windows, Visual Studio, .NET
Note: Note: Fields marked with an asterisk ( * ) are mandatory.