We are looking for Digital Developer to participate in a dynamic and innovative environment with a strong record of accomplishments .
• Develop applications solutions within the BPM platform [Process oriented web application development platform].
• Analyzes the business process specification and takes an active role in optimizing it
• Undertake the design, configuration, testing and release of the code.
• Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation.
• Models the database structures to support the business process
• Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured.
• Work collaboratively with the Development and Consultants teams.
• Work closely with the Infrastructure team to ensure the right environments for development and testing are set up and maintained
• University degree in computer science or related field.
• Self-motivated and good communicator
• English language, at least medium level
• Full-time availability
General knowledge [entry level]:
• General programming knowledge [OOP]
• MS SQL database - Data Modelling Language
• Business process design Frontend web development [medium level]:
• Html [medium]
• CSS [Bootstrap is a plus]
• Responsive UI
• .Net C#
• Web services
• XML, Json formats
• Analytical and logical approach
• Responsible and accountable for his/her actions
• Organized and has good inter-personal skills
• Quality and results oriented
• Work on complex projects and acquiring experience in working with Opensource Web technologies and Microsoft technologies
• Ability to develop a career in a young, dynamic and experienced team
Note: Note: Fields marked with an asterisk ( * ) are mandatory.